why RMS not mention GNUSTEP?

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: why RMS not mention GNUSTEP?
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:05:23 +0800

Hello. I read articles saying mono is a must for Linux. Reason:

   1. Mono applications are OOP. OOP does GUI better;
   2. The other OOP choice is QT, Java and python; Mono beats QT in
      gnome, and beats both java and python in CPU and memory consumption;

I found if these reasons are valid, GNUStep should be the choice instead
of Mono. Since GNUstep is a GNU project, it's hard to understand RMS
attacks MONO with mortal but not GNUStep.

--
Real Softservice

Baiyan Building Unit 406B
Beisihuan Zhong Road No. 238