Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:22:54 +0100

Le 20 févr. 08 à 21:41, hns@computer.org a écrit :

This was my initial plan, but sadly there is a last minute change.
I think I won't be able to attend to FOSDEM this year, I'm sick right
now and I'm afraid I won't feel well enough to do the trip on the week-
end.

That is indeed sad. Best wishes!

Thanks :)

I came back with the two existing GNUstep banners last year, so a new
banner should probably be printed, sorry... :-/
If somebody on the list is going to FOSDEM from Paris, he might take
the banners though.

Unfortunately this is tooo far. Do they fit into an envelope you could
send directly to the Hotel?

I just sent them by Chronopost to SUN hotel. They should be delivered tomorrow in the day. The envelope is addressed to SUN Hotel - Nicolas Roard. I made a phone call to let the hotel know about the package delivery.

Cheers,
Quentin.