Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 06:25:48 -0800 (PST)

All,

I will be unable to attend.  I have a critical deadline that I must meet for a
client so I'm sorely lacking in the time to travel so far. Money is short as
well, but that's a different story.

I would very much have liked to have met all of you in person, but
circumstances have not been favorable.

As usual, I will be there in spirit.   If you guys have a dev room, please let
me know how things go.

Sincerely, GJC

--
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer