Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Aria Stewart
Subject: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:39:21 -0700

On Nov 9, 2007, at 2:21 PM, Reuss András wrote:

Fixing that would also change the nature of the gnustep project in a similar fashion as creating a Gnustep variant of ubuntu: Full system usability, in an inclusive rather than a "just a base" sense.

Why always ubuntu? My personal experiences whith sidux are a lot better than with ubuntu. I is based too on debian, but the packages just work. just my 2c.
andras

Critical mass.