Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Aria Stewart
Subject: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:49:34 -0700

On Nov 9, 2007, at 9:03 AM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

Tim,

I think you're right on a lot of points. GNUstep's support on Windows is suffering at the moment. I would like, if possible to make an MSI for the current release of the core libs as well as Gorm and PC. Windows users have complained in the past about issues getting it set up.

I also like the idea of the blog. The blog would show that the community is still alive to the outside world. BTW... if we're going to do a blog... let me make a suggestion. Wordpress is much better than blogger.com. From experience, blogger.com allows waaay too much comment spam.

And Planet, integrated with the website. Not /a/ blog, but try to collect every bit of gnustep bloggage on the gnustep site, aggregated. Start a developer blog too, sure, but show as much activity as possible and lower the barrier as far as possible, too, to getting other contributions.

Aria