Apple's BridgeSupport project

From: TMC
Subject: Apple's BridgeSupport project
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 07:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

Apple has started a project to ease development of language bridges (to/from
Objective-C). It's called BridgeSupport:
http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/BridgeSupport . It uses XML files to
associate constructs of one language with another. It's being tested with
RubyCocoa, PyObjC, and CamelBones.

Apple has released it under a BSD license, and I hope GNUstep will support
this format too. I like Python, and if PyObjC requires BridgeSupport then I
would like a BridgeSupport implementation in GNUstep. Your thoughts?

--TMC