More problems with cairo backend

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: More problems with cairo backend
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:16:40 -0500

I found another one!  This one happens whenever I click anything in GWorkspace window... not anything in the menu, just stuff in the FileViewer window.  The problem doesn't happen with any other application.  This is the output of gdb:

[Switching to Thread -1221921088 (LWP 32630)]
0xb6ff98a3 in cairo_move_to () from /usr/lib/libcairo.so.2

and the backtrace is attached.

On the same note, Gorm Palette icons are no longer visible!  They were upside down last time I built the cairo backend, which was nicer.

Stefan