Re: Antialiasing on Solaris

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Antialiasing on Solaris
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:04:25 +0100

etx wrote:
> Wow, how do you make your window decorations look so nice?

Oops, I did not do anything here, this is just what KDE does by default.
I am not advocating this, it is what I get in daily use. It should have
been that way with GNUstep on KDE for a long time now. The only thing
that has been added recently is the window icon you may see on some of
the screen shots.

Fred