problem with latest GNUstep (in CVS) on windows?

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: problem with latest GNUstep (in CVS) on windows?
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:55:22 +1000

it's 2005/11/30 14:47 +0010 (Brisbane Time)
I just upgraded my GNUstep code from CVS.
Compile it fine...

And now I'm trying to run these simple lines of code:
main()
{
   NSAutoreleasePool * pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];
   [NSApplication sharedApplication];
   // ... would like to be continued ...

The 4th one ([NSApplication sharedApplication]) throw an exception:
NSInvalidArgumentException, reason: NSRunLoop - unknown event type

(Note: I need NSApplication to be instantiated as I'm about to read a document file which will instantiate NSFont(s). And it fails if NSApplication has not be allocated. At last it did with the previous version of GNUstep code I had).

GDB is all screwed up since I tried to upgrade it and the previous version was not working with DLL anyway. So if you've got any ideas.....