Re: [OT, Q] Fast RPC library?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: [OT, Q] Fast RPC library?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:25:51 +0100

On 2005-10-22 13:46:21 +0100 Sungjin Chun <chunsj@embian.com> wrote:

Hi, This is off-topic but I cannot help but to ask ... :-)

My question is, do you know any simple to use(like XML-RPC) and fast (10K/sec in PowerPC G4) RPC library?

Using XML-RPC (GSXMLRPC from the GNustep base library) I have done high speed stuff on a P4. Not sure what you mean by 10K/sec though ... is that data throughput or number of RPCs? If it's number of RPCs, you need to say how many parameters etc you are passing and how big they are etc.