Re: Proposal: Subversion Migration

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Proposal: Subversion Migration
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:27:18 +0200

On 18. Okt 2005, at 09:55 Uhr, MJ Ray wrote:
Voting is only one form of "democracy".

Please elaborate on the other forms instead of flaming the concept of voting. I'm an raised Eastern German, so I'm not so fluent on the forms and always appreciate education on the topic of "democracy".

Reject the idea that "some kind of voting needs to take place" to
decide this matter.

I do not understand this when "stick with CVS" or "xyz" is part of the voting. What is _your_ actual suggestions?
What if not voting can decide on the matter?

Thanks a lot,
  Helge