Re: (Windows) has anyone successfully ship a product build on GNUstep?

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: (Windows) has anyone successfully ship a product build on GNUstep?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:32:42 +0900

Our company(small company) had used GNUstep application internally. The application is installed using Install Shield generated set up file but basically it just copies all files to "FIXED" location(in our case, C:\EOS) and I did make some modification so that instead of environment variable, registry values are used. Also, during install the set up application appends path environment variable (C:\EOS \Tools). Final modification is all user profile ($HOME/GNUstep like thing) is under C:\EOS\Profile\%USERNAME%. And added gdomap, gdnc, gpbs to the Startup group so that it be started before using GNUstep application.

Hope this can help.