Cannot see any fonts

From: Diptansu Das
Subject: Cannot see any fonts
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 00:12:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  I have compiled and installed gnustep on a winXP
machine running cygwin. I used libart as the backend.
For some reason, it doesnt show any fonts/letters in
any aplication. Could someone give me a heads up on
what could go wrong? I have installed the Vera and
FreeType fonts. I have worked on this for sometime,
and cant find the problem...... and its a very
interesting problem to me.

Regards,
DD

Discover Yahoo!