[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:13:35 -0700
I'm pushing the Objective-C++ frontend into the FSF source tree on
mainline. In doing this, I'm also pushing various updates to the
Objective-C language; fast dispatching, GC, a new warning or two, a
way to get at C++ ctors/dtors from a ObjC method. Most of these
would require library work to be complete.
Thought you guys would like to know.
The work isn't in, it is still awaiting review.
If you want, you can apply the patches and try it out, it builds, but
I've not even tried it out yet. The testsuite is still missing, as
are doc patches and a few other things. You'lll need --enable-
languages=obj-c++ to build it.
The Objective-C work in the patch set should work and be complete, if
you find any regressions in objc support, I'd like to know about it.
Concerns, questions and flames can be sent to me (or the gcc-patches
Mike Stump <=
- Re: Objective-C++, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf, 2005/04/26
- Re: Objective-C++, Mike Stump, 2005/04/26
- CoreData, OmniBase, OmniFoundation?, Lloyd Dupont, 2005/04/28
- Re: CoreData, OmniBase, OmniFoundation?, Chris Vetter, 2005/04/28
- Make std variable?, Lloyd Dupont, 2005/04/28
- Re: CoreData, OmniBase, OmniFoundation?, Alex Perez, 2005/04/28
- Re: CoreData, OmniBase, OmniFoundation?, Lloyd Dupont, 2005/04/29
- Re: Objective-C++, Greg Parker, 2005/04/26
- Re: Objective-C++, Adrian Robert, 2005/04/26