Re: GNUSTEP IM?

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP IM?
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:04:03 +0100

On 2005-04-12 10:35:13 +0200 Sungjin Chun <chunsj@embian.com> wrote:

I'm afraid what he mentioned was Input Method related IM, not Instant Messenger related IM. :-)
On Apr 12, 2005, at 04:42 PM, Fabien VALLON wrote:
http://www.adiumx.com/
It is quite hard to port ..
You maybye have to wait for a tool to convert nib to gorm files
Yes, I also try to port this adiumx thing but for this, I must redo the gorm job. T_T But can we use its library/framework?

I know that Fred & Greg are working on a tool to convert nib to gorm ( keyed archiving ) ... AdiumX also used KeyChains framework and probably a littel bit of CoreFoundation...

Actually, a friend of me (David Chisnall) have a jabber client on OSX which works rather well, and he wants to port it on GNUstep as soon as he gets some free time (which should be in about two weeks..)
http://theravensnest.org/jabber/

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke