Re: GNUstep demo

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: GNUstep demo
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:05:06 +0100

hi,

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 12:42 -0300, Pablo Di Noto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > people could be interested by this flash demo demonstrating
> > ProjectCenter and Gorm:
> > http://www.gnustep.org/experience/DevelopmentDemonstration.html
>
> Just great!
> An excellent way to show GNUstep power.
>
> Thanks for your work!
> ///Pablo

I think the same - great work rIO. Can be a link to the demo put on the
GNUstep home page? With some image besides it (not just plain textual
link). For example under the "For readers" paragraph or instead of it.

Moreover, rIO, can you post a short notice to some of the news sites
listed here, please? http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Marketing

Regards,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi