Re: GNUstep demo

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GNUstep demo
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:52:45 -0800

Stefan Urbanek wrote:
hi,

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 12:42 -0300, Pablo Di Noto wrote:

Hi,

people could be interested by this flash demo demonstrating ProjectCenter and Gorm:
http://www.gnustep.org/experience/DevelopmentDemonstration.html

Just great!
An excellent way to show GNUstep power.

Thanks for your work!
///Pablo

I think the same - great work rIO. Can be a link to the demo put on the
GNUstep home page? With some image besides it (not just plain textual
link). For example under the "For readers" paragraph or instead of it.

There's been a front-page news item for at least 18 hours now. I posted it myself right after I posted the final demo