Re: What backend should be the default now on -nix?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: What backend should be the default now on -nix?
Date: 28 Oct 2004 09:46:38 GMT

Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:
> I never saw a bugreport about any of this, so either (A) you're full of
> it or (B) you're lazy. Please file bugreports. If you're active on
> gnustep mailing lists you should really not feel that uncomfortable
> filing a bug on savannah.

8 times out of 10, describing bugs on #gnustep gets the reply "upgrade
to CVS". I am not lazy, but I do not like to waste my time. Will
savannah bugs about release versions be considered?

Do users have to be registered with Savannah to get follow-ups about
their bugs?

I'll try back-art again some time soon, but it would be good to know the
above.