Re: Gorm 0.7.0 and ProjectCenter 0.4.0 seems out of sync with last -make

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm 0.7.0 and ProjectCenter 0.4.0 seems out of sync with last -make and -base package
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:03:14 -0700 (PDT)

His issue stems from the fact that he is using an older version of Gorm with a
newer version of base/make.

Your issue, by contrast was that you updated gnustep (make,gui,base,gorm,etc)
and didn't do a make clean of Gorm to remove the generated palette.table files,
which (and this is a bug in the make package) don't get regenerated after the
first build.

He needs to:

1) Update gui
2) Update Gorm