Re: Gorm 0.7.0 and ProjectCenter 0.4.0 seems out of sync with last -make

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Gorm 0.7.0 and ProjectCenter 0.4.0 seems out of sync with last -make and -base package
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:30:32 -0400

The problem I have with Gorm 7.7.0 is that after starting it generates
an exception saying 'wanting = or ;' if I ignore he then says
"couldn't load Pallete.table"

Hi,

I've had this problem a couple of times in the past. I fixed it by doing a "make clean" before doing "make" for Gorm. I'm not sure if this is a bug with gnustep-make, or something strange in Gorm's build process.

ProjectCenter 0.4.0 doesn't start eitheir saying "could not load main nib
projectCenter.gorm"

Not so sure about this one, except that Serg Stoyan recently posted that he UPDATED PC for the new Gorm, so if you still have your old Gorm installed (or a semi-broken new one), that could be the problem.