Re: Menu Windows Moving in Windows

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: Menu Windows Moving in Windows
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:04:00 +0900 (KST)

Hi, I think I found way for this. Refer following code. With this, I can (at
least) move menu window.
I check window type with GSWindowWithNumber and -isKindOfClass:. I do not know
whether this is
good way. Someone who has more experience on Window programming can make better
way..., I hope. :-)

Around WIN32ServerEvent.m line 497: (Sorry for this :-)

    case WM_LBUTTONDOWN:
      NSDebugLLog(@"NSEvent", @"Got Message %s for %d", "LBUTTONDOWN", hwnd);
      {
        if ([GSWindowWithNumber((int)hwnd)
isKindOfClass:NSClassFromString(@"NSMenuPanel")])
          {
            WORD yPos = HIWORD(lParam);
            if (yPos < 23 /* MENU_TITLE_HEIGHT */) {
              SendMessage(hwnd, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION, 0);
              break;
            }
          }
      }
      ev = process_mouse_event(hwnd, wParam, lParam, NSLeftMouseDown);
      break;