Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:36:53 -0700

On Wednesday, February 11, 2004, at 10:56 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

nicolas@roard.com wrote:
http://www.roard.com/gnustep/booklet-fosdem.html
Normally we should use it to print some for the FOSDEM.
Comments, corrections and ideas are welcome !

Great stuff! As mentioned on IRC, I am happy to organise printing this, but I'd like others to help with the costs. The basic printing is 36 pounds for 300, 41 for 400, 50 for 500. This is using digital litho, which is black and white (coloured paper for cover, white inside), but has some limits:

I have money left over from selling GNUstep Tshirts. I've never figured out what to do with it, but marketing seems like a good use (well it's not that much, but printing costs are no problem.