Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet

From: nicolas
Subject: Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:24:20 +0100

Selon Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <Lars.Sonchocky-Helldorf@bbdo-interone.de>:

> discuss-gnustep-bounces+lars.sonchocky-helldorf=bbdo-interone.de@gnu.org
> wrote on 11.02.2004 06:18:49:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I did a GNUstep booklet presenting the project :
> > http://www.roard.com/gnustep/booklet-fosdem.html
> >
> > Normally we should use it to print some for the FOSDEM.
> >
> > Comments, corrections and ideas are welcome !
>
> Did you get the o.k. form the creator of the Orca renderings for using
> them in the booklet?
>
> Since I am going to ask him for the favour of rendering a logo/mascot just
> for us, I don't want to have him pissed of on us for unauthorized use of
> his work.
>
> In other respects the boolet looks o.k. to me

No, in fact I am waiting for his response to you. I just used the orcas
to illustrate the booklet and give the idea, but I wouldn't have used them
for the printing without asking for the permission.. I just put png, not PS.

But in fact they look very nice indeed, so perhaps we could just ask the
author of the Orca to use them directly and not wait for a "special"
GNUstep rendering (but I would definitely like a special GNUstep rendering! :)

--
Nicolas Roard