Re: GNUstep Dev Tools on Mac OS X Report

From: Phillip Tamulonis
Subject: Re: GNUstep Dev Tools on Mac OS X Report
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:25:27 -0500

Are you running GNUstep on OS X or did you port the GNUstep dev tools to Cocoa?

I'm running GNUstep (--with-library-combo=gnu-gnu-gnu) under Apple's X11. I think ProjectCenter actually compiled with Cocoa at one point. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Do you have Screenshots? (those could be posted on GNUstep.org to show Cocoa-devs that GNUstep on OS X _is_ possible)

I'll see if I can take some when I get home and post them somewhere if there's any interest.

--PT