Re: GNUstep Dev Tools on Mac OS X Report

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep Dev Tools on Mac OS X Report
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:47:50 -0700

On Tuesday, January 27, 2004, at 08:40 AM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

discuss-gnustep-bounces+lars.sonchocky-helldorf=bbdo- interone.de@gnu.org
wrote on 27.01.2004 16:13:45:

Le 04-01-27, à 09:46, discuss-gnustep-request@gnu.org a écrit :

Do you have Screenshots? (those could be posted on GNUstep.org to show
Cocoa-devs that GNUstep on OS X _is_ possible)

and somekind of howto, or at least some basic setup options (to show
that
it is also possible to reproduce ;-)

There should be something in the snapshots/cvs itself, at least that's
what I hears from a guy that calls himself drumbug1 on #gnustep and
#opendarwin. Apparently Adam helped him to setup GNUstep on his Darwin
7/x86 box. But I didn't check that myself yet ...

I recently added:

make/Documentation/README.Darwin