Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:20:56 +0700

On 2004-01-08 19:53:29 +0700 MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

I really don't understand why people are saying they would support a new
team, but won't help the current team, who are actually working on the fixes
already. We'll show you we can do it. Just give us a while to iron the
lumps out. Giving us help would be even better. Posting bug reports to
-discuss is not the best way to help.

You already shown that your team (Sorry to Adam, this is my honest comment
as I am working full time these days for the ideology of FSF so please
understand
that I don't have time to spend on any personal issue) didn't do it well.
By publicizing an experiment page without allowing the community to put it
any comments and you, distorted my message.

http://www.advogato.org/person/id/diary.html?start=43

Anyway I am not going to troll this further. Just want to annouce my position
that I am not supporting this kind of development. But then I am not going
to push or be pushed by anyone to the dead end or trolling forever.
And will not reply you anything until you state a reasonable evidence
so I want to reply for apologize.

id