Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 01:45:47 +0700

On 2004-01-08 00:53:45 +0700 MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

Banlu Kemiyatorn <id@project-ile.net> wrote:
I'd like to share my friend's opinion.

Why do you "have to move this out of the webmaster list"? webmasters read
the webmaster list and, personally, I only normally read discuss once
a day at most, via the NNTP feed. If you had posted this to webmasters,
I would have seen it hours ago.

Because I'm going to ask for volunteers to team up with me and it I didn't want
to make Scott feel bad about his contribution.

I don't think you really wanted to get it fixed. I think you want to
flame the webmasters in public. That is not helpful and shows that you
are *not* the person to take over as lead webmaster from Adam, because
you cannot work nicely with other webmasters.

GFY :)

Have you seen how long html 4.01 has been deprecated? There are reasons
for moving to xhtml. If you asked webmasters or talked with one of us who
knows on IRC, you would know them. You would also know Adam's reasons for
putting the front page live before the rest, have been able to disagree
with him and get it fixed, maybe even before it hit the mirrors.

Heh, what are you talking about? It was discussed for quite time in IRC before
I decided
to post that. And who are you who never really join the channel.

And *please* do not take this as a flame.

Your message looks like a flame. How can it be taken any other way? Even
worse, you didn't post it to the list of people who can fix the problem!

I already offered help to Adam (whom won't take this into idiot issue like you
did)
but I think he's too busy to response and really don't have time to manage
stuffs.
And please keep in mind that *I* am the person who asked Scott privately to make
this html template.

Anyway, the management sucks. It looks like flame because the manage sucks
and not professional and I don't know how to explain it in the other way.
It is not acceptable to put that crap there and we need to allow more people to
get involved. And by the way, from the link
http://www.gnustep.org/information/gethelp.html
Did you see it mention in any place how to subscribe webmaster list?

So since you want me to flame,
id