URGENT

From: MRS.MARIAM ABACHA
Subject: URGENT
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:50:00 -0700

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT

FROM: MRS. MARIAM ABACHA

EMAIL:marrabach@moldova.cc

%BARRISTER. MIKE AHAMBA.

ATTN: PRESIDENT/CEO

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.Sanni Abacha former Nigerian
Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest.
Since after my husband’s death, my family is under restriction of movement and
that notwithstanding, we are being molesting; policing and our Bank Account
both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian Civilian Government.
Furthermore, my elder son is in detention by the Nigerian Government for more
interrogation about my husband’s assets and some vital document.

Following the recent discovery of my husband’s Bank Account by the Nigerians
Government  with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and Dutch
450
Million was logged. I therefore decided to contact you in confidence that I was
above to move out the sum of US$41.5 Million Dollars, which was secret and is
sealed in two Metal Boxes for security reasons.

I personally therefore appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent
assistant to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe
since I cannot leave the country due to the
restriction movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian
Government.

You can contact me through my family Lawyer  barristermike@lawyer.com who will
arrange with you for face to face meeting outside Nigerian in order to liaise
with you toward effective completion of this transaction.

However, arrangements have been put in place to move this money out of the
country in the secret vault through a security company to any of the West
African
State and as soon as you indicate your interest, my Lawyer shall send you the
Air Bill of the Luggage and other related documents so that you can help to
claim
the Luggage.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum, while 60% is to
be held on trust by you until we decide on a suitable business investment in
your country more also 10% is mapped out for internal
and external expenses. Subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian
Government. Please, reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and
sincerity.

Best regards,

MRS. MARIAM ABACHA

EMAIL:marrabach@moldova.cc

Note:That when i hear from you then i will give you my eldest son full con tact
informations for him to assist you towards this transaction for you not to make
any mistake and also kindly contact me through my private email address above
as soon as you contact the lawyer.