Dirty Hack!!!(WAS: Re: [Q] How a method in a category added ?)

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Dirty Hack!!!(WAS: Re: [Q] How a method in a category added ?)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 01:57:22 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

To solve linking problem (I've found that even if I explicitly set the linker
flag so that it link a framework library XXX,
windows does not link it, if there's no symbolic linkage...), I have to specify
in the header like following...

#ifndef _EDCommonFramework_Linking_H_
#define _EDCommonFramework_Linking_H_

@interface NSFramework_EDCommon : NSObject
@end

static inline void __EDCommonFramework_linking (void) {
    NSFramework_EDCommon *frmInst = [NSFramework_EDCommon alloc];
}

#endif

With this, linker always link specified framework library. Any more better
solution? Thanks in advance.