Re: Renassance patch for secure text fields

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Renassance patch for secure text fields
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:44:11 +0000

> hm I am not sure if it is better to make a subclass of GSMarkupTagTextField
> which is named GSMarkupTagSecureTextField.

I thought about that, but it didnt seem to fit with the philosophy of
renaissance in general. In the end its a text field in both instances, just
that one is secure and one isnt - plus its alot lesschanges to the code.

> Never done that.

I cant see how to do it with Apples docs - but how do you implement
a login panel if so ?

> Do Renassance menus work for you on OS X? Mine are disabled.

They did last time I tried them, but I dont have access to an OSX machine at
work currently. When did they stop working for you ?

-bat.