Re: [Interfacewm-discuss] Release 0.2.2 This Week

From: Matthew Thomas
Subject: Re: [Interfacewm-discuss] Release 0.2.2 This Week
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:43:25 +1300

"Mondragon, Ian" wrote:
>   PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS QUESTION:  would you rather have IWM continue
> to load images into the resizebar (allowing for windowmaker-esque
> themes, but increasing memory usage), or would you prefer a more
> NeXT-ish style, plain window that could have the resize-corners' color
> determined in the defaults?

With images, please. Without some sort of grippable appearance in the
size bar (the diagonal parts, at least), I don't think it's obvious
enough to most people what the bar is for.

See also
<http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:QNMDH2FDDQAC:joelonsoftware.com/uibook/chapters/fog0000000060.html+%22It+affords+dragging+It+just+begs+to+be+dragged%22>.

--
Matthew `mpt' Thomas, usability weenie