Re[2]: GSWeb state?)

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: GSWeb state?)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:34:29 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:30:59 -0600 Chris Hanson <cmh@mac.com> wrote:
 >| Are the developers working on the various pieces of GNUstep creating
 >| comprehensive unit tests for the code they're writing?  (I.e. by
 >| using a unit-testing framework like OCUnit from Sen:te and having all
 >| tests run every build?)
 >|
 >| Doing this -- or going a step further and doing Test-Driven
 >| Development -- could dramatically cut down on the type of bug
 >| described above.

Concerning GNustep, I've add a Testing directory which currently countain some
dynamic elements testing. You can play with GSWCheckBoxList,... with 2
different kinf od use
(with or without "code" binding).
The problem was more a specification understood problem but yes, having testing
would have
point it sooner and better.

Concerning GNustep, there's a Testing directory too which contains small
programms to make
elementary tests on classes.

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998