ANN: spm-0.5.0

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: spm-0.5.0
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 18:44:47 +0200

Hi all,

I think I am more or less ready with the rewrite of spm. The new version
is 0.5.0.
A lot is lost in the process ;)

The current version has only data for installing GNUstep from CVS. So
after installation the following should work:
spm.sh --source gnustep
spm.sh --build gnustep

That's it. Hope this makes the installation easier. BTW this just checks
the pre-build recuirements, builds gnustep-make, base, gui, and back and
then stops. No configuration, adding bootscripts and the like is done
yet. There you still need the GNUstep Build Guide for.

spm can be found at http://tools.made-it.com/

Dennis Leeuw