Re: Feeling about GS file browsing

From: Kim Shrier
Subject: Re: Feeling about GS file browsing
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:53:33 -0600

"Peron, Stéphane" wrote:

> I would like to say that I am always embarrassed by the way files are shown.
> I mean, files and directory are together in the same target rectangle.
> My problem is that I have, as many of us, many files and directories.
> So, each time, I loose many time to find the directory I want to come in.

I actually prefer the way files and directories are displayed together.
would be embarrassed if they came up in separate rectangles.
Considering
some of the other responses to your question, it appears that there
should
be some preference options that control this behavior.

Kim
--
 Kim Shrier - principal, Shrier and Deihl - mailto:kim@tinker.com
Remote Unix Network Admin, Security, Internet Software Development