Re: gnustep-guile and dynamic-link

From: Anthony W. Juckel
Subject: Re: gnustep-guile and dynamic-link
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:35:45 -0600

Ah yes, this is indeed the case. Thank you for the information. Also, this problem is the only reason that I was wondering about libtool within the guile libraries, since guile seems to have a better time loading .la files rather than .so files (my guess is because .la files contain dependency information, so dynamic-link can resolve those itself...I could be wrong though). In any case, my gnustep-guile installation is indeed
working.  Thank you all for your help.

Anthony W. Juckel