Re: linker problems while building GWorkspace on Mac OS X

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: linker problems while building GWorkspace on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:19:55 +0000

On Thursday, November 8, 2001, at 12:48 PM, Enrico Sersale wrote:

Can someboby suggest a method to get a general background color?

Not sure how this works under GNUStep, but in MOSX you can just set a
transparent color as background:
[field setBackgroundColor:[NSColor clearColor]];

Cheers,

Andreas

No, under GNUStep this returns black :-((((

Well I imagine that's a bug ... so the best solution would be to fix the bug and use a transparent background color ... unfortunately I have no real idea how easy that
would be.