Re: linker problems while building GWorkspace on Mac OS X

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: linker problems while building GWorkspace on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:24:50 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 LHelldorf@kabel.de wrote:

> Yeah, this was the solution. I added both Foundation.framework and
> Appkit.framework from Frameworks>Other Frameworks to every Target.
> Everything now compiles and links fine, just some warnings remain. And,
> the best is, the whole thing runs. It looks (still) ugly and it has many
> bugs yet, but it runs! here is a screenshot:

Well, the first thing I notice is that all the text fields have a gray
background. This is because I use something like this: [label
setBackgroundColor: [NSColor lightGrayColor]], when I create them.

The problem is that I can't use the NSWindow's backgroundColor method
because, many times, as in the case of the inspectors views, the NSWiew
is created but is not put in a window.

Can someboby suggest a method to get a general background color?