Re: NSPopUpButton

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSPopUpButton
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 17:30:04 +0200

Hi Phil,

your answer should at least resolve one of my problems. As I don't have
access neither to OpenStep nor to Mac OSX I can always just guess, when
the specification is not specific enough to decide.

You are very sure that the action method of a popup button item will be
send with the popup button as the sender not with the menu item. If you
can confirm this for OpenStep and Mac OSX, we must change this in
GNUstep. Even if menus work the other way round and it would be easier
to reuse this code here.
If there is a difference between OpenStep and Mac OSX we will have to
discuss how we should resolve it.

Fred