Re: MiscKit Licence

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: MiscKit Licence
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 16:58:14 +0200

On Sat, 6 Oct 2001 18:25:25 +0200
Fabien VALLON <fvallon@fr.alcove.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just a question :
> Can we use MiscKit program Code with GPL Code ?
>                                 with LGPL  code?
>                               with BSD code ?

The new MiscKit will have a new licensing scheme. The comment on misckit.org
says:

The new license will be based on a popular license (either the BSD or MIT
license) so that it will be familiar to folks who need to review such things
(like legal departments of companies that wish to use MiscKit, etc.)

Maybe you want to contact Don directly, he certainly knows best the answer to
your question?

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert