Re: NSBrower

From: mirko . viviani
Subject: Re: NSBrower
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:13:34 +0000

You wrote:

> I don't understand.
> Do you mean we just have to add [self addColumn: column] instead of
> doClick ?

Yes, it has not that sense to use -doClick since it's not an emulated
mouse click as used in -keyDown:

> But what if I select a cell that's a leaf ?

It shouldn't be possible to add a column is the latest selected cell is a leaf.

> Moreover, addColumn: is now completely broken. It only creates an
> NSScrollView with rect {0,0,100,100} but no NSMatrix.

Actually it add an empty column but it isn't correct.

> If I understand the structure of the implementation , addColumn should
> only need to call the private method  _performLoadOfColumn:, should'nt
> it?

Yes, it has to load the column.
I'll do some more test this evening.

--