Re: Web Site Traffic Building

From: Mohammad A. Haque
Subject: Re: Web Site Traffic Building
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 02:44:31 -0500

Ian Mondragon wrote:

> all -
>
> i'd like to formally apologize for this load of absolute garbage.  it appears
> that some asshole managed to pass spam through my mailserver and onto 3 of the
> GS lists.  i'm so livid right now that i can't see straight, and i'm trying
> to find out what kind of stupid shit i did to let this through.  the thing
> that
> pisses me off even more is that the site listed in the mail is bogus.  anyone
> got experience tracking crap like this down?
>
> thanks, and my appologies again.

fencepost.gnu.org [199.232.76.164] is an open relay. but i dont think
how this particular piece of spam got in.

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque@haque.net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://wm.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc@themes.org