Re: Web Site Traffic Building

From: Ian Mondragon
Subject: Re: Web Site Traffic Building
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 00:57:08 -0500

all -

i'd like to formally apologize for this load of absolute garbage.  it appears
that some asshole managed to pass spam through my mailserver and onto 3 of the
GS lists.  i'm so livid right now that i can't see straight, and i'm trying
to find out what kind of stupid shit i did to let this through.  the thing that
pisses me off even more is that the site listed in the mail is bogus.  anyone
got experience tracking crap like this down?

thanks, and my appologies again.

- ian mondragon

* TopTen@catachresis.telocity.net <TopTen@catachresis.telocity.net> [03/15/01
23:04]: