Gorm ... status

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Gorm ... status
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 06:53:20 +0000

While I don't have time to actively develop Gorm very much right now ...

I have updated it to work with current versions of the GNUstep libraries.

I have incorporated the patches that people have sent in (thanks).

I will continue to incorporate fixess/improvements if/when people send them,
and will help/advise anyone wishing to work on this.

You never know ... I may even find time to do some more original development
work ...
but don't hold your breath.