Fix: NSBezierPath, appendBezierPathWithArcWithCenter:

From: Georg Fleischmann
Subject: Fix: NSBezierPath, appendBezierPathWithArcWithCenter:
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:22:01 +0100

Hi,

attached is a patch with a bunch of fixes for NSBezierPath to make arcs being displayed.
With the patch arcs should now work in any direction and angle.
I also added a few lines of discription which I found in the ghostscript code.

Georg

2001-02-26 Georg Fleischmann

	* gui/Source/NSBezierPath.m
	[NSBezierPath appendBezierPathWithArcWithCenter: ...]:
	several fixes to make it work

diff -c gui/Source/NSBezierPath.m.old gui/Source/NSBezierPath.m