Re: AppIcon Issue...

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: AppIcon Issue...
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:17:12 +0900

Now, I solved prob 2. But prob 1. is related to
XSelectInput function call. If I comment out
this moving icon itself works, but all the functionality
as an appicon is not performed. Hide/Unhide functionality
in GNUstep is not related to WindowMaker's one, so is the
result. As you said events received by WindowMaker should
be delivered to GNUstep. Discussion With WindowMaker
people?