examples/gui rearrangement, ready to be packaged

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: examples/gui rearrangement, ready to be packaged
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:27:40 +0000 (GMT)

Following the comments by Helge about the confusion in the
examples/gui directory between old and new tests, I have completely
rearranged the examples/gui directory structure.  The new tests are
now clearly standing out, and the old ones are in an Old/ directory.
There should never happen again (I hope !) that someone comes in the
directory and runs an old buggy test and blaims the library if it
doesn't work.  I apologize again with Helge and at this point with any
other who could have been tricked by the mess.  (thanks Helge for
pointing it out the importance of this to me).

This is the single most consistent set of examples/samples/demos we
have for the library, so I think it would be appropriate now to make a
tar.gz of the whole directory examples/gui/ and make it available in
www.gnustep.net so everyone can easily play with it after installing
the library.

We already have examples/tests by various authors (me, Fred, Gregory,
Pascal, Christley/Wolff) in this CVS module.  New contributions are
welcome.  If Philippe wants to contribute his NSHost example, now in
www.gnustep.net, to the collection (this requires giving the copyright
to the FSF so he's free to refuse), I would be more than happy to
add it into it.