Re: examples/gui rearrangement, ready to be packaged

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: examples/gui rearrangement, ready to be packaged
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 12:57:33 +0100

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Nicola Pero wrote:
> We already have examples/tests by various authors (me, Fred, Gregory,
> Pascal, Christley/Wolff) in this CVS module.  New contributions are
> welcome.  If Philippe wants to contribute his NSHost example, now in
> www.gnustep.net, to the collection (this requires giving the copyright
> to the FSF so he's free to refuse), I would be more than happy to
> add it into it.

Yes, no problem, I would love that - what do I have to do to make
this happen?

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~robert/

Research Group on Computational Geometry and Graphics
Institute of Computer Science and Appl. Mathematics (IAM), Office 208
Neubrueckstrasse 10, CH-3012 Bern Switzerland, phone: +41 31 6314902