Re: Galileo E5a and E5b bands simultaneously receiver with GRC

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Galileo E5a and E5b bands simultaneously receiver with GRC
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 18:27:07 +0100

Sure, you need to filter, and frequency-shift, and potentially resample. What's the sampling rate your GNSS software expects?

Best regards,
Marcus

On 2/14/23 17:10, David Dima wrote:
Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your very prompt response. I have changed that but it still does not work. Do you know if it is possible to separate the two bands after the UHD: USRP block?

David