Re: Installation of Gnuradio on Windows 11

From: Aditya Arun Kumar
Subject: Re: Installation of Gnuradio on Windows 11
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 21:38:45 +0530

I’d prefer not using windows for GR as it’s not that comfy for development

On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 at 21:37, George Edwards <gedwards.eng@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear GNURadio Community,

I plan to buy a PC with Windows 11. I looked online to see if folks were installing Gnuradio on Windows 11 and found nothing definitive. Please advise me if Gnuradio works on Windows 11.

I also noticed online that there was an installation package for Windows Debugging, does this mean one can develop their own OOT custom block in the Windows environment similar to the Linux environment?

Thank you very much!

Regards
George
--