Re: Also bothered

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Also bothered
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 16:00:45 +0100

Dear Matt,

this is just a quick reminder that this is the GNU Radio mailing list – we're pretty open about the topics we discuss here, but your last three emails were a bit far off.

Since (I think) you're new in this community: In case you wonder what GNU Radio is exactly, there's a really nice introduction,
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=What_Is_GNU_Radio

Best regards,
Marcus